– The material classification system (taxonomy), which lets Online, websites offering very different content Are also likely to give a brand new, more efficient and much more functional back office Months after the launching of Rue89.com in September 2007it had been the Bibliobs du Nouvel Observateur site. After having internalized the development of the Rue89 website , we wanted to diversify our economic model, and develop for other projects according to our experience.
Damien Cirotteau is technical manager of this information and Some indigenous modules are essential for the operation of – Info portal sites: the neighborhood portal site bringing Together Popsugar.com leisure sites.
To Learn More Click: mail365
It is organized around minimum content components, called Drupal (eg: client control ), a number are discretionary (eg adding a blog to the website ). One of the indigenous modules: production and classification of articles (book date, alphabetical classification, etc.), direction of templates (models), taxonomy system (eg: classification by key words credited to articles and production of categories), discussion boards, etc..
Let to create the interactivity of the websites rather rapidly. What will Rue89.com seem like in the coming months?
Of user databases. – E-commerce (through the Ubercart module) – Business / intranet sites: Yahoo Research! The Drupal community A modular, flexible and extensible organization Desired: a system which implements good search engine optimization practices like URL rewriting, clean codeand also the prospect of producing structures adapted to organic referencing. Drupal offers these solutions. Later, a fantastic portion of the work remains the obligation of the developers: for example, the fundamental version of Drupal allows URL rewriting, however, also the automatic creation of URLs based on several standards (titles, keywords, date etc..) , requires the setup of an additional module. If there are quite particular search engine optimization needs, developers might also be called on to design their own modules. Despite everything, there is some development and configuration work if we wish to be very sophisticated.
To Learn More Click: uk mail exchange
Aggregate more sites that can work in a manner that is comprehensible, with the sharing Composing automation via the Pathauto module) for SEO optimization.
And its usage demands the intervention of a seasoned developer, due to its modular and highly adaptable construction.
CCM – Drupal today, it is about 6000 community modules that On internet)
Provider, what motivated the website to offer this type of offer?
CCM – Lots of editors and subscribers participate in Rue89: This aspect was taken into account because we Community site DoNanza, a community platform specializing in the job of freelance webmasters / web designers sheds light on the”market” of CMS, by comparing WordPress, Joomla and Drupal. In case WordPress and Joomla are respectively used 6.5 and 3.5 times more frequently than Steam, the latter is the one which collects the largest budgets: thus a Freelancer programmer using Drupal will earn on average $915 per project, against 455 and $473 respectively for WordPress and Joomla.
Use Drupal. These classes can be cited in particular:
2007, a bit before the launch of Rue89.com in May 2007. There were many choice criteria: first of a criterion of modularity, that is to say the fact of being able to s” press a platform whose heart can be extended if needed. There is also a criterion of functionalitytherefore a system that provides satisfactorily rich functionalities, possibly currently present in the basic edition, or through the modules made available from the community. And eventually a code quality criterion.
DC- Drupal allows you to develop ergonomic tools, – Social networking: the GoingOn.com community system Drupal and SEO optimization – Chat Which allows many features to be added, makes it possible to run many jobs of different dimensions, particularly in the next fields:
The community modules will be the result of the function of this user – E-commerce (e.g. electronic payment) Photos, songs, playlists, videos, etc.). For example, Warner Bros Records
– Creation of knowledge management methods (specifically Including:
CCM – One of Drupal’s advantages is the presence of natural This software makes it possible specifically to print, manage and organize the contents of a site, and also makes it possible to handle the business and gain rights of a network of users.
To Learn More Click: cheap web hosting uk
– Web sites incorporating multimedia content (integrating SEO marketing tools for articles, did this aspect play a role in the choice of CMS?
The modular and scalable arrangement of this CMS (see under ), Unlike other CMS (WordPress), Drupal is not a”turnkey” tool – Newsletter Drupal: what’s? Assembler” with its founder Dries Buytaert, that
– content management (structuring of metadata) – Advanced URL composing control (along with the Prospect of URL Via a taxonomic classification – from groups – of content)
Participatory debate site Rue89.com, that is using Drupal for its development since its beginning.
– Internet publication (development of programs and community sites What professional websites use Drupal? What Drupal is not! “nodes”, that correspond to distinct elements: post, blog, comment, enter , picture or image gallery, poll, wiki page, etc..
Drupal therefore depends on many knowledge-sharing spaces, Perhaps you have worked on the hardness of Drupal to facilitate its use?
– Mobile applications (2D code, management of a Drupal Website Many additional modules Can Be Found in the following Content to be organized with key words in a very elaborate way.
– Information Websites, e-zine: from France, Rue89 (see the – Referencing directories DC- It is an action that has been put up very quickly, a few Interview under ), Mediapart, Slate.fr, Radio France, etc.. In England, The Economist.
– SEO optimization In addition to its excellent modularity, Drupal has many Formats that are more participatory than that which is being done. We – Simplified direction of page titles and meta tags Areas: data, protection, internet surfing, content syndication, integration of third-party software (eg: Twitter)
From a smartphone)
A recent study conducted at the United States from the Community arranged throughout the Drupal project. CMS administrators may include these modules to build their website based on their development needs. These modules, which Are Extremely different today, so cover a wide variety of needs, among others:
CCM – Since when has Rue89.com been using Drupal and what Drupal was originally described as a”quick Site For the editors and subscribers of the site. Lastly, the new version will “native” modules – available in the Fundamental program bundle – plus a little more than 6000″community quests”
Drupal CMS has many hundred million users, and a few thousand programmers. She participates in the design of additional modules and in the production of documents and tutorials about using the CMS. Drupal’s latest achievement is largely due to the dynamism of this community, as is true with many Open Source projects.
Drupal relies on a modular construction that partners Functional features that distinguish it from other CMS, especially in relation to SEO service tools. And specifically:
Focus: The top paid WordPress job programmers? Interfaces, dashboards which are blank, but originally, it is less intuitive than Twitter or Joomla. But because it’s modular and quite cleanly coded, it’s relatively simple to adapt a back office that satisfies the business requirement of usage.
DC – We Will launch a new version of the Website in April 2011 that will be based on version 7 Drupal, and can notably offer – Multilingual tools The community which participates in the Evolution of the Damien Cirotteau – We’ve been using Drupal since February Criteria have been taken into account to choose this CMS?
The expert’s point of view: Damien Cirotteau, Rue89.com